The rule at industry events for exhibit employees are You = Your Company. Industry events are difficult work and it’s not hard to fall into lazy behavior. These 10 tips are essential and simple to remember.
1. Fully stand up Straight – Look energenic and able to do business. Keep the shoulders and back straight, flex your knees
2. Smile – You want to cope with enjoyable people along with a smile is among the first things we have seen
3. Don’t Gossip – It hurts your status and individuals remember the organization representative who passed along
4. Don’t Drink, Smoke or Eat within the Booth – A trade event is sales time, not social time. Leave the booth.
5. Don’t Chew Gum – It’s distracting towards the customer
6. Don’t Curse – Whenever you tell off-color jokes or offend people by race, sex or other things which can be culturally offensive, individuals will remember you, as well as your company. Plus who knows who may overhear you.
7. Wash Both Hands – it might help you stay yet others alive in nowadays of recent germs and worldwide travel
8. Understand What You are Speaking About – It is your company’s credibility at risk. If you do not know, let them know – after which
understand the right answer
9. Take a look at Me When I am Speaking for you – Make use of the visitor’s name, it’s around the name badge
10. Avoid Using Personal Electronics – Within the booth, you appear busy and visitors will not bother you.